- BRATWURST WITH GERMAN POTATO SALAD AND SAUERKRAUT
- Sending Sunshine to Jim & Rose Acre
- Sending Sunshine to Peter Kolb
- Saturday Sept. 23rd Work Day!
- Boat Club Open for Business
- Hurricane Prepared…That’s us!
- Saturday September 9th has been postponed
- Sending Sunshine to Kim Beaty
- More work on Sept. 9, 2017!
- Sunday Fun at 3 Rooker Bar North!
Author Archives: Terry Hopkins
This is a work day for new people (and you older members too) set for Saturday Sept. 23rd start time 9:00 am. Coffee and donuts to start the morning and finish at noon or before. We have bunch of duties … Continue reading
Thanks to the fine work of the Storm Kings the Dunedin Boat Club is fully operational. The trophies and all the other stuff that makes the place special are up and running. Even the Fridge is clean and in good … Continue reading
Today the building committee did its first Hurricane preparedness drill. This time with a little motive, called Irma! We removed most of the valuables from the boat club and moved then to places a little safer that … Continue reading
Work day on Saturday September 9th has been postponed. At the very least it will be Raining and the worst…well then, we will be needing a BIG work day. So save a date coming in the future and busy yourself … Continue reading